Thursday, December 22, 2005

Octopus


I recently finished an Octopus Mask very similar to the one above. The one in the picture I created a few years ago. My buddy Vicki proposed a swap - I wanted one of her pieces, she wanted an octopus. So I made a new one for her. It is hanging next to my fireplace at home, waiting for me to pack it safely into a box and mail it off to Montana. I will upload a picture of the new Octopus when I am home (and not at work, blogging, instead of working!). Ugh. Holidays are difficult for concentrating on work.

2 Comments:

Blogger Elderberry Studio said...

E: thank you for visiting! I just checked out my digital photo of the new octopus, and see that it won't do at all to post. I will take a new shot.

7:31 PM  
Blogger Elderberry Studio said...

Elise: Thank you! It's such a pain - I have to put the mask on a different background to photograph it, which means taking down the other three pieces that are hanging there. I already feel bad that I haven't mailed the new octopus off to my friend...but I did find a box that would work!

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker