Friday, February 03, 2006

What kind of art am I?

Thanks to fellow blogger Greg, I took this Quizilla qizzie thing, and here are the results - shockingly identical to Greg's! (Makes me wonder if anyone gets any other result?)
Ren.Primavera
You are "Primavera". This painting is all

about love...like you. You love Love in all

it's many shapes and sizes. You like to look

on the bright side...and if there is no

bright side you'll just make on up! ...look

kitties...aww


Yourself as Art.
brought to you by Quizilla

2 Comments:

Blogger Elderberry Studio said...

E: Hey - no fair trying to skew the results by answering as a zombie! LOL!

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coolness! I just heart love, y'know? :D

I got that link from a cool artist
http://bluelavaart.com/index.html

Who herself was a loner, showing the famous Hopper cafe painting.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker