Friday, October 06, 2006

Halloween is in the Air

It's October - and I have not been posting very much lately. I have been working on some projects, and will post some updated photos of my three Baba Yaga dolls in their costumes (Russian peasant costume, that is). Till then...I've been interested in Art Dolls, and browsed some really cool sites. I'm linking to a few of my faves so far...will also attempt to add them to my "Links" section soon.

"Strange Dolls"

" October Effigies" - the art dolls of Kerry Kate

and these unclassifiable oddities - but beware! this page isn't for the squeamish or those inclined to weep over dead birds, mice, or kittens... "Curiosities"

And just some cool Halloween decore/memorabilia: "Dragonfly Design Studio"

More to come! Happy Fall...

1 Comments:

Blogger Elderberry Studio said...

Elise: thanks! Sorry I haven't been posting much lately. My lame excuse is in tonite's post. Well - not lame I guess - just gotta fit in what I can!

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker