Monday, February 04, 2008

Settling In

Here is the view from an upstairs bedroom window of my housesitting gig. I took this photo yesterday at sunrise. There were eagles and crows alighting on lampposts and rooftops all around me, but my zoom isn't strong enough to get non-blurry pics of them. It was around 20 degrees yesterday morning.

I'm working on a slideshow of the photos I took yesterday. My nephew Herman & I hiked out at the State Park - Abercrombie. It was snowy & brisk with a wind coming from NW, right into our faces. For some reason, all my photo uploading services are extremely slow the last few days. I'll post the slideshow here when (and if) the pictures get uploaded!

Here's a slideshow of the photos I took yesterday:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie! What a beautiful place, it's no wonder you were homesick! Since I last visited you've added the neat slideshow. Thanks for your recent visit. Hope you are settling in well and enjoying your new job.

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker